To support the delivery of a recently secured marketing project, we are recruiting for a Digital Engagement Officer (on a 6 month, fixed-term contract) to coordinate online messaging and reporting. This newly developed role will be responsible for coordinating key digital engagement activities for multiple audience groups via social media, the web, and other online channels.
Keystone is a long-established marketing consultancy based in St Neots; building and executing marketing activity for B2B’s experiencing growth, as well as orchestrating community engagement campaigns for community-centric organisations.
We love what we do and have built a strong reputation for excellence and impact; working with clients locally, regionally and nationally. Working closely with the in-house team, the role will also support Keystone’s own digital engagement activity, as well as digital output for additional clients and projects.
The role will be responsible for:
- Developing written and graphical content for social media campaigns across multiple platforms, for multiple audiences.
- Creating and distributing email newsletters, as well as updating websites and developing other online content.
- Producing monthly reports to highlight digital performance stats across multiple channels.
- Advising on best practice digital approaches and share ideas to build greater engagement.
- Highly creative and skilled in using social media channels to deliver effective and engaging marketing communications.
- Direct experience of managing social media accounts on a day-to-day basis; writing content for multiple audience groups.
- Ability to produce engaging marketing copy within project guidelines.
- Good understanding of Content Management Systems, Google Analytics and web best practice.
- Experience of digital engagement reporting and analysis.
- Knowledge of SEO, paid advertising tools, CRM systems or graphic design also an advantage.
We’re looking for a person who is:
- Innovative and imaginative – to coordinate digital activity confidently, and cleverly
- Organised and focused – to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously, with real attention to detail
- A cool head and a fast thinker – to work under pressure and prioritise digital engagement accordingly
- A first-class communicator – demonstrating excellent writing and communication skills, with an advanced understanding of the English language.
- A team player and excellent relationship builder
* 6 month fixed term contract: 15-20 hours per week
* Immediate start
* Up to £25k pro rata + benefits
* To be part of our St Neots based team
* Flexible working options available
A unique opportunity to sculpt a brand-new role and directly impact a large-scale campaign. Like the sound of all this? Get in touch! To apply, send your CV and any examples of previous work to email@example.com
**Interviews due to run w/c 24th May so please do apply by 5pm on Wednesday 19th May 2021. No recruitment agencies please.**